Thursday, March 09, 2006

I hate bitchy women.

Do you really want fair rights?
Wome want fair rights. But the think they are above getting the hell beat out of them for being rude and disrespectful. If a guy did it, I would give him a haymaker. Why should a girl be different? It's a hate crime to hit a girl. but if a girl slaps me, it's like I desrved it. My friend got hit with a pizza for no reason and didn't get shit. If a guy did it, that guy would be eating the pizza and a fist.

Fat Bug
New episode. Not as great as the old ones, but it was nice and gory

The Choatic Word of the Day
Fair: Having everything equal good and bad. unless your a women, in that case, you think you need to be an amazon and just really need a foot in the ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Wow, the only bad review for the new one, more people liked this one than any other so far . . . I will make up with it in the next JesusMan!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home