Sunday, March 05, 2006

Blah



The Pictures!
Malach showed a bunch of pictures on his blog today.

Here's my fav:
Fat bug is so sweet! I can't wait for the newest on where he destroys Boy On A Stick and Slither . . .

He should destroy Ctrl-alt-Del. That's my favorite comic. My other is Order of the Stick. Speaking of Ctrl-alt-Del, here come my Choatic word of the day:

The Choatic Word of the Day
1337: The noob way of saying "elite". The top class of sweetness. Malach is 1337. I'm 1337. Minimum Security
is 1337.

I'm Choas, and I'm 1337.

3 Comments:

Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Your new link tis up.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Choas_Dragoon said...

good to know.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

I also finished the pic of Fat Bug you are hosting, I put it up with tonights update

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home