Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The new forums!

The New Forums I joined
Cartoon Orbit Colony. It's pretty nice looking. It's Ets's new forum. It already has 34 members. It's a slice of TCG without all the noobs.
This forum dosen't have have a name, but it's pretty sweet so far. It has good graphics. The owner dosen't want to give out his name.
Both forums and Dexter Orbit Lab, a friend of mine's forum, will be put along with the side links.


Want Ads
If you want to help out at this blog, pm me at any of the forums I go to, and I might let you write for this blog. Speaking of that, The TCG Times blog is soon to be live, so pm Malach if you want to help out. Now for The Choatic Word of the Day.

The Choatic Word of the Day
Kory: A good friend of mine. A vip at TCG. He has a forum that's pretty sucessful. He's nice to everyone. Gives me stuff when I need it. He's also able to cash in a favor from just everyone at TCG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home