Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm on Fire today!

Hypocrits
Why is it that cristians go around and think it's okay to bother people and try to convert them to their religion when they think every other religion is bullshit? News flash, the bible was written by some man for reasons I'm not aware of. But they are just fictional stories. And every other religion has about the same amount of proof that cristians have. NONE. "Jesus" was just scam artist trying sell a religion. That was was why he was crucified! If "Jesus" knew about all this stuff, he would make fun of how stupid you people are. Every smart person I know dosen't have a religion. That's cause they are smart and not dumb like all this idiots giving money to the church. The church even has members that actually think it's a true religion and that there's heaven. Stupid Preists........

Fat Bug
The new episode will come out today or tommorow. I'm stoked.

Misc.
My living room is being reorganized. And I've been getting into American Idol lately. Here's my Fav:
Taylor Hicks!


The Choatic Word of the Day
Luxury:
Being able to have a life with no stress. Like going to a small college to study art. And to publish art, comics, ect from my house. No need to be famous or rich, just give me luxury.

2 Comments:

Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Fat Bug is up, Steven Cloud loved it.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle, the moon rabbit said...

NEWS FLASH: The bible was not written by "some man". The bible was written by SEVERAL MEN. But wait, it doesn't stop there!! There are female accounts in there as well, however, they were documented by men since women were not allowed the collegic ability to write in that time.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home